Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sleepy Dog Pics

I haven't been getting out and about lately, so I thought I'd take a brief interlude to show you some pictures of my sleeping dog. I have approximately one million of them. My dog is either absolutely hilarious or ridiculously cute when he's sleeping. At least, that's what I think. You be the judge!

He opened his eyes & ruined this one, but here he is, snoozing in his Seattle Seahawks jersey (he has a Portland Timbers one as well).


He loves to "burrow." A lot of times, he won't settle until you put "his" blanket on top of him, even though he gets overheated very quickly.


Sometimes he sleeps with his mouth open. He snores a lot.


Sleeping with his butt sticking out after burrowing.


A friend got him this toy (it's Lamb Chop). He loves it! Likes to sleep on top of it.


Soaking up the sun.


All tucked in.


You give him the whole bed to sleep on & he wants to be right up in your business. That's my leg he's snuggled up against.


Contortions.



Hope you enjoyed! Maybe next week I'll post a few of the million pictures I have of my sleeping cat.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

These are great! I love the contortions, and I wasn't aware dogs like to burrow. Antares is all about the burrowing. Sentinel, not so much.

balyien said...

Not sure if all dogs like to burrow! I think it might be the Jack Russell in him. I've heard they're the digging/escape artist type. Sometimes he gets in his bed and just paws at the bottom of it like he's trying to dig a hole through it.