Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sleepy Cat Pics

Last week, I posted a handful of the approximately one million pictures I have of my dog while he's sleeping. I thought, fair is fair, so this week I'm posting some pictures of my sleeping cat. I just can't seem to stop myself from taking these pictures! My animals are so darn cute when they're sleeping.

Snoozing in a sun spot on top of my pajamas:


Sprawled out on one of my husband's pillows:


She has one particular couch cushion she likes to sleep on, and she doesn't seem to mind if she slips down between it and the back of the couch:


Crossed paws, one of her favorite sleeping positions:


Holding up a stack of books:


Chilling with me while I read a book in my husband's man cave:


Laptop in your lap? No matter, she'll just slide that out of the way and climb on in:


Enjoying a sun spot with my husband:


A rare moment of co-sleep:


Wrapped around my hand:


Well, I think that's enough cute animal pics! We'll be back to our regularly scheduled posts after this.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Cats are so good at sleeping. It's fun to watch them.

balyien said...

They always look so content! I don't know that I've ever slept as soundly as a cat.