Friday, August 9, 2019

Woodland Enchantress Cross Stitch, Project Report 11

Time for a cross stitch update!

Here's a reminder of what it's supposed to look like when it's done:


Here's what it looked like the last time I updated, in April 2019:


And here's what it looks like now:


This represents 36.50 hours of work. I pushed really hard to finish the regular stitching by July, as that marked 3 years since I began the project. I did meet that deadline, and even started the back stitching in July, but stopped pretty early on in the month. I'm in a place where I'm using brown thread to outline on brown stitches, black to outline on black, etc., and it's very difficult to see what I'm doing even in natural light. I needed a break. In the picture, the back stitching I've done so far is most noticeable in her hands/cuffs and her face.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Wow! You made so much progress! I hear you on the back stitching.