Monday, May 18, 2009

Tim Gunn Can Never Hide Right

Right before I went to bed last night, I watched a true crime show about a rather gruesome murder. It was apparently a bad idea, because I then spent the dark hours of the night having bad dreams. However, in the middle of one of these dreams, something rather funny happened and I felt the need to share it.

In my dream, I was a young man who was part of some kind of resistance group. My whole family had been wiped out except for me and my sister. My sister was the leader of the resistance group. We were at hour headquarters when the enemy captured us. They were trying to get information out of my sister, and when she wouldn't comply, a hail of bullets began to fly. I escaped through a secret hatch with another member of the resistance.

We found ourselves running through the back areas of a grocery store. We were in a walk-in cooler and were about to reach our final door to escape when someone began to come into the cooler.

Suddenly, my companion in this escape was style guru Tim Gunn. As I hid behind the opening door, I shouted to Tim Gunn to hide as well. Instead of finding a place to hide, he froze where he stood like a statue. I thought to myself, "Tim Gunn can never hide right!" Hahaha. That was the best part of the dream. Like I go around trying to hide with Tim Gunn all the time. "Tim Gunn can never hide right!"

Fortunately, the people who happened to come into the cooler were Stacey and Clinton from TLC's "What Not to Wear." They were delighted to see Tim Gunn, a fellow stylist, in there. They began to chatter excitedly. Then I woke up.

It was the best dream ending ever.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

That is the funniest bad dream ever. Coincidentally, I had a bad dream last night, which is a rare occurance for me. It had no such funniness in it and I was awake for hours afterwards. If only my bad dreams were funny!

balyien said...

My bad dreams are rarely funny. It's nice to have an amusing one thrown in here and there.