Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Woodland Enchantress Cross Stitch, Project Report 4

Time for the quarterly update on my cross stitch project!

Here's a reminder of what it will look like when I'm done:


Here's what it looked like during my last update in January 2017:


And here's what it looks like now:


This represents just 17.25 hours spread out over 10 days. That's the least amount of time I've spent on the project since I began, largely due, I think, to the move. Also, I'm sort of in the doldrums. Last night, I worked on it for two hours while watching a movie and all I did during that time was line after line of the navy blue you see on the right-hand side. And that part isn't even done!

Interesting side note: while looking this over to do my post, I realized that I've done 10 days worth of work every single quarter. The only difference is the amount of hours I spent on those days. Unintentional and a little weird.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I guess you have a quarterly cross-stitch threshold without knowing it.

I will repeat my quarterly sentiment that this project is intense. Good job to you for making progress.