Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Woodland Enchantress Cross Stitch, Project Report 3

Three more months have passed, so it's time for another update on my cross stitch!

A reminder of what it's supposed to look like when I'm done:


What it looked like in October 2016:


What it looks like now:


This represents 23.25 hours of work spread out over 10 days. Nearly all of that work was done at home, most of it in 2 hour chunks, although there were a couple of days where I fit in 3+ hours. I felt like I'd done a lot until I saw the picture of where it was at last time I posted. Now it feels like I've done hardly anything at all.

Oh well, onward and upward!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I feel like you haven't done anything at all either. Keep going though. You can do it, Duffy Moon!

balyien said...

I recently moved into a section where different colors are finally coming into play. I think that makes it look like more has been done. The sameness of the color scheme, up until now, sort of hides the progress.