Thursday, October 4, 2012

AIIW, maintenance post

I just wanted to write a quick little post to let you know that I have not abandoned my Adventures in Instant Watch (AIIW) series of movie reviews. My IW viewing lately has been taken up mostly by TV shows, but I'm getting back into the swing of things today with a new movie review.

Also, I think I'm going to take up my academy award winners movie review project again (I abandoned it in 2011), although that depends entirely on the availability of said movies at the Dallas Public Library.

Lastly, I've gone through and re-tagged all of my movie reviews with the tag "movies," so if you want to read every review I've written, just click on that tag.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Have you been watching any good TV?

balyien said...

Yes! I started watching "Revenge" on a whim and absolutely fell in love with it. Got Dan hooked on it as well. We watched the whole first season in about a week. Now we're watching the second season as it unfolds on TV.

I'm also loving Mad Men, which has been in my queue ever since we joined Netflix. I'm on season 2 now.

Lastly, trying to get back into Doctor Who, but I'm having a difficult time with the season I'm on.