Sunday, January 8, 2012

About My 2012 Blog Project

I’ll admit that the blog project I’ve been thinking about undertaking is still a little vague and unformed. It involves taking pictures throughout the week and choosing one to write a blog post about. Of course, this week, I didn’t take any pictures at all.

However, as I was driving the other day, an idea came to me and it just won’t go away. I have to write about it. I have no picture for this week’s blog, which is music related. Since I have all of my music on my computer now, I no longer have CDs, tapes, or records, and all of my pictures of my friend that I mention in the posting are in our storage unit in another state. So this week’s blog will be picture-less.

I don’t know that it’s the best idea to go off-script in the first week, but the biggest part of me doesn’t really care. I want to write a blog post every week, and I found something that I want to write about. That’s all that seems to matter. We’ll see what happens next week!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I think it's ok to go off-topic.

Patricia said...

You make the rules, you get to break them.

balyien said...

Thanks for the feedback, ladies! :)