Monday, October 11, 2010

Found Pictures: Pregnant Wedding Couple


I have to admit that a fellow volunteer and I shared a snicker over this picture. These poor people look sooo uncomfortable. Why do wedding photographers make people do such awkward things?

I'm pretty sure this picture is on Maui. If not, definitely somewhere in Hawaii. I doubt it will translate well over the computer, but with the physical picture in hand you can see another island very faintly off in the distance. Kind of looks like Lanai.

No writing on the back of this photo. I wonder how old their child is now?

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Oh dear. I think the only thing that would make the couple more uncomfortable is a father standing there with a shotgun. The bride looks like she could have the baby right there on that tree.